uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Prok

Welcome to The Professional Owners clan !

- If you get that pop up windows , it means you arent logged in , or you arent registered yet.
-WE HAVE A FUN SQUAD , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Pro1v

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Prok

Welcome to The Professional Owners clan !

- If you get that pop up windows , it means you arent logged in , or you arent registered yet.
-WE HAVE A FUN SQUAD , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Pro1v

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Note:  The professional owners clan is closed for indeterminate period , but might come back .
Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro*

+15
ahoi
jorgeporcada
Spl@$h~
Pro*tOrMeNtIuM
Aniky
Jurse
Moon
D!Zz
PHOTOSYNTHESIS
MkS
polaklegend
que pasa?
jumala*
Colchack
uniqee
19 posters

uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male
    Number of posts : 2163
    Registration date : 2008-04-06
    Credits : 18257
    User's User's : options

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Empty uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by uniqee Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

# Introduce yourself : Old people knows me here already, i was here in the past when core& was made, then after sometime we made an scrim team here in old pro* and ive got into etpro and kept only playing it, now the etpro scene is kinda the same and its boring and ive been playing jaymod for some days now and i like it again and i want to keep playing it and this is the place i had the most fun at when i played jaymod so here i am.

# I have read and approved The recruitment rules : affirmative

# ET Name TB(trackabse.net) link : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3107066 (shit scores but im getting used again to jaymod and feels weird tbh, also i cant seem to find a proper server to play at..

# Age : 19

# Country : Living in Mallorca.

# xfire : un1ii

# Your maximal raiting : honestly i dont remember, with sl about 22.80 or 23 i dont know (was a dif rating system?)
    # Past Clans ET names : on jaymod only Pro*

# Do you know and still in contact with some old fraggers who might be interested to join rating clan ? PHOTOSYNTHESIS wants to join along with a friend whos nick is cYAA both skilled.

# You know this is a FRAGGING / RATING and you need to be active regularly ? : yes sir

# What is your motivation to join Pro* ? feels boring to play jaymod alone and since i know the old faces here and ppl is about the same skill its funnier.

# Activity (how much you can play) : everyday but that depends, anyway dont worry about that whenevr i do have time i play et and im a total jerk and lazy so i play alot atm, on summer i might not play much tho but who doesnt?

# Servers where you play : Servers are new now and i dont know where to play, i used to play on FAG but now its gone so now i play on fa1 but it seems like a bad server for rating (over 100 kills and with 22 rate i get minus rate? what the hell?)

# We ask you to post 3-4 pictures of 100 kills on the apply : Tbh i dont have any new pictures besides the old ones (few ones) i never really take pictures but most of the maps with 30m my score is what u guys look for, if u want i can post the old ones but that wud be pretty pointless... or i can take some pics of the future games if u really need it that much but really i never take any screens.

cheers

Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Number of posts : 5428
    Registration date : 2008-06-10

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Empty Re: uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by Aniky Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 am

jorgeporcada wrote:@unique We make a decision based on certain factors, you might need to be teamviewed for a period of time.
    @aniky nauci kako da citas engleski papak vec sam odgovorio

@splash deactivate, I am deleting the bookmark from my browser.
    Adios tramposos ajajaja

rofl, u talking that to me, no wonder ur such an idiot, could at least post a fking link for this shit demo, but no wonder.... talking to a guy who think he god at knowlage of busting ppl...

polaklegend
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2011-11-18

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 4 Empty Re: uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by polaklegend Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 am

Aniky I don't wanna start a fight but JoeDirt said it at the start and I recall 'I will give the demo to splash if splash wants to give it then he can but make sure this demo is not getting public'. I think it's pretty weird that the video cannot be public because if he obviously cheats on the demo everybody would know that uni is a hacker (wich I don't believe right now) the only thing I can say is that I agree in all your opinions Joe and uni (even tho ur cfg do look weird) but wihout seen this video you should'nt have made this arguments public because nobody knows the truth. Should have pm Splash JoeBro. For now gl in your trial unique and hf
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:06 pm

i just found a decent server but even if i make over 30 ppm it wont give me much rating:S
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male
    Number of posts : 6907
    Registration date : 2008-04-05
    Credits : 29017
    Xfire Xfire : vegasross
    ET Clan ET Clan : Pro* Owners

Post by Spl@$h~ Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:46 am

i checked my pms on FA , i still dont have any demo ,sorry
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male

Post by Spl@$h~ Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 am

uniqee wrote:http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3138448 There u go. Whats the trial about by the way? being active?

You need to reach the 23 TSP RATING .
    D!Zz
    D!Zz
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Male
    Number of posts : 233
    Registration date : 2011-07-21
    Credits : 14747
    Xfire Xfire : brantto
    ET Clan ET Clan : Pro*

Post by D!Zz Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:56 pm

gl for you trial =)
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 pm

ty dizz

splashy will u add me on xfire pls? un1ii
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male
    Credits : 20129
    Xfire Xfire : animapersa90

Post by Aniky Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:35 pm

GL for trial
    jumala*
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Male
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2008-05-08
    Credits : 17973
    Msn Msn : sirvio.antti-91@hotmail.com

Post by jumala* Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:57 pm

uniqe you have got bann to FA servers for WH ? players in there told me so . is that right or ?
    jumala*
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Male
    Number of posts : 205
    Registration date : 2008-05-08
    Credits : 17973
    Msn Msn : sirvio.antti-91@hotmail.com

Post by jumala* Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm

ah sry didnt notice earlier topic .
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 pm

yes i have. and also on UFC. im runnign out of servers.
    Destiny+
    Level :
    Level :

Male
    Number of posts : 341
    Registration date : 2010-08-20
    Credits : 16104
    Msn Msn : msnsucksIwontuseit@hotmail.com
    Xfire Xfire : c0ntraa
    Steam Steam : craxz!ftw
    ET Clan ET Clan : dEsTiNy+

Post by Destiny+ Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:01 pm

Well i just skimmed the whole topic , it's not my bussines , i actually have nothing to do here , just one little comment from my side without taking any position in this discussion.
    Uni you offered several times to make a video with a cam while you are fraggin.
    So why dont you take a camera film your computer from the start on,film your ET folder show that there aren't any unregular files,show that there aren't any other programs running,start your game ,join a gaymod server and do some amazing frags,there is no better proof than that.
    Of course it will take you some time to do it,but rather wasting 30 minutes filming yourself than wasting 3 frustrating months in polak servers waiting for your unban,just my 2 cents.(PS: i want to see that fu***g peace of paper on your screen wtf Smile )
    Hi to all my fans out there i love you and i missed spamming this forums , to all haters :
    We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive.....whatever,you know the rest.
    Have to motherlove justin timberlakes mom now,cya.

Moon
    Moon
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Male
    Number of posts : 384
    Registration date : 2009-07-02
    Credits : 17185
    Xfire Xfire : gruch7

Post by Moon Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:23 pm

hoho look - destiny made post to start flame war and now he waits for any counter post to feed his troll bar.

Dream about it fag.
    Destiny+
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by Destiny+ Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:42 pm

congrats captain obvious.
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male

Post by Aniky Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Destiny+ wrote:Well i just skimmed the whole topic , it's not my bussines , i actually have nothing to do here , just one little comment from my side without taking any position in this discussion.
    Uni you offered several times to make a video with a cam while you are fraggin.
    So why dont you take a camera film your computer from the start on,film your ET folder show that there aren't any unregular files,show that there aren't any other programs running,start your game ,join a gaymod server and do some amazing frags,there is no better proof than that.
    Of course it will take you some time to do it,but rather wasting 30 minutes filming yourself than wasting 3 frustrating months in polak servers waiting for your unban,just my 2 cents.(PS: i want to see that fu***g peace of paper on your screen wtf Smile )
    Hi to all my fans out there i love you and i missed spamming this forums , to all haters :
    We are Anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive.....whatever,you know the rest.
    Have to motherlove justin timberlakes mom now,cya.

It's the fact that even if he would have done that the result of outcome wouldn't changed at all, point is they pay for their servers so they can do whatever they want and ban ppl who doesn't even hack or use any wallhack or anything else just cus they think someone is wallhacking...but oh well, nothing new at jaymod where unskilled ppl tends to act like gods.
    Destiny+
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by Destiny+ Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Well you're totally right aniky. My idea of making this video was more like preventing talking about "pro*guys/uni is cheating ",because there would be some 100% proof that he doesn't. The fact that uni is banned won't change since this joedirt guy seems to be one stubborn dickhead.
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male

Post by Aniky Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Destiny+ wrote:Well you're totally right aniky. My idea of making this video was more like preventing talking about "pro*guys/uni is cheating ",because there would be some 100% proof that he doesn't. The fact that uni is banned won't change since this joedirt guy seems to be one stubborn dickhead.

Everyone who knows just a bit uniq and played with him over etpro and at past know that he would never touch cheats, nor probably be capeable of installing it, so honestly for me and many of others he doesn't need to prove anything, he posted screenshots of his cfg, showing how his ingame graph looks, explaining why he can see over trees and that justify for me as good enough reason to be able to track it like that, for other acusments that he was tracking ppl over wall, we all know u dont need wallhack or any other cheat to be able to do that, just some good headphones and a bit of brains how to preshoot, thats about it..
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male

Post by Spl@$h~ Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 am

Anyway never got the video ... from joe and i asked by pm .

i've good headphones , fking good sound but im lost on the map i hear everything all noises .. but not the ones close to me ...
    Min0
    Min0
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Number of posts : 92
    Registration date : 2011-12-22
    Credits : 13878

Post by Min0 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 am

just for info ban in fa server by joedirt dont say cheat!! this guy banned me the last year because i ve play 2 map in axis !! i gotting perma ban ^^
    i dont think uniq was ban for wh or something just by a guy who are a little bit **** =)
    Destiny+
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by Destiny+ Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 am

Aniky wrote:
    Destiny+ wrote:Well you're totally right aniky. My idea of making this video was more like preventing talking about "pro*guys/uni is cheating ",because there would be some 100% proof that he doesn't. The fact that uni is banned won't change since this joedirt guy seems to be one stubborn dickhead.

Everyone who knows just a bit uniq and played with him over etpro and at past know that he would never touch cheats, nor probably be capeable of installing it, so honestly for me and many of others he doesn't need to prove anything, he posted screenshots of his cfg, showing how his ingame graph looks, explaining why he can see over trees and that justify for me as good enough reason to be able to track it like that, for other acusments that he was tracking ppl over wall, we all know u dont need wallhack or any other cheat to be able to do that, just some good headphones and a bit of brains how to preshoot, thats about it..
    Of course,i used to play with that kinda low graphic cfgs + some good picmip settings..and seriously tracking someone coming behind a wall really isnt hard with headphones and some little experience. And if he was playing etpro cheating would be really hard in times of SLAC (its called tzac now or sth? I dunno I've been off for a while).
    Pro*tOrMeNtIuM
    Pro*tOrMeNtIuM
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Number of posts : 2434
    Registration date : 2008-05-16
    Credits : 19703
    Msn Msn : xploid_reaper@hotmail.com
    Xfire Xfire : felipem87

Post by Pro*tOrMeNtIuM Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 am

welcome into the clan uni!

@all
    uni dont cheat lolz at this even being discussed.
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male

Post by Spl@$h~ Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Sup with that guy ?
    que pasa?
    que pasa?
    * MODERATOR *

* MODERATOR *

Male
    Number of posts : 1936
    Registration date : 2010-02-04
    Credits : 21474
    Msn Msn : exceedftw@hotmail.com
    Xfire Xfire : christmaspwns
    Steam Steam : zaadleider

Post by que pasa? Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:00 pm

his pc is broken
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Thu May 03, 2012 4:01 pm

http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=3138448

Pc broke when i had like 23.5 rating cudnt play since then.
    que pasa?
    que pasa?
    * MODERATOR *

* MODERATOR *

Male

Post by que pasa? Thu May 03, 2012 4:03 pm

If your pc is working again and you would start playing again, I'll add you to the clanlist as a member. For now, it's up to you Wink
    que pasa?
    que pasa?
    * MODERATOR *

* MODERATOR *

Male

Post by que pasa? Sun May 13, 2012 7:00 pm

I don't see any point keeping your application active, I'll close it and put it at the try later section in case you will ever read this or will come back.

closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am