uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Prok

Welcome to The Professional Owners clan !

- If you get that pop up windows , it means you arent logged in , or you arent registered yet.
-WE HAVE A FUN SQUAD , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Pro1v

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Prok

Welcome to The Professional Owners clan !

- If you get that pop up windows , it means you arent logged in , or you arent registered yet.
-WE HAVE A FUN SQUAD , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Pro1v

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Note:  The professional owners clan is closed for indeterminate period , but might come back .
Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro*

+15
ahoi
jorgeporcada
Spl@$h~
Pro*tOrMeNtIuM
Aniky
Jurse
Moon
D!Zz
PHOTOSYNTHESIS
MkS
polaklegend
que pasa?
jumala*
Colchack
uniqee
19 posters

uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male
    Number of posts : 2163
    Registration date : 2008-04-06
    Credits : 18257
    User's User's : options

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Empty uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by uniqee Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

# Introduce yourself : Old people knows me here already, i was here in the past when core& was made, then after sometime we made an scrim team here in old pro* and ive got into etpro and kept only playing it, now the etpro scene is kinda the same and its boring and ive been playing jaymod for some days now and i like it again and i want to keep playing it and this is the place i had the most fun at when i played jaymod so here i am.

# I have read and approved The recruitment rules : affirmative

# ET Name TB(trackabse.net) link : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3107066 (shit scores but im getting used again to jaymod and feels weird tbh, also i cant seem to find a proper server to play at..

# Age : 19

# Country : Living in Mallorca.

# xfire : un1ii

# Your maximal raiting : honestly i dont remember, with sl about 22.80 or 23 i dont know (was a dif rating system?)
    # Past Clans ET names : on jaymod only Pro*

# Do you know and still in contact with some old fraggers who might be interested to join rating clan ? PHOTOSYNTHESIS wants to join along with a friend whos nick is cYAA both skilled.

# You know this is a FRAGGING / RATING and you need to be active regularly ? : yes sir

# What is your motivation to join Pro* ? feels boring to play jaymod alone and since i know the old faces here and ppl is about the same skill its funnier.

# Activity (how much you can play) : everyday but that depends, anyway dont worry about that whenevr i do have time i play et and im a total jerk and lazy so i play alot atm, on summer i might not play much tho but who doesnt?

# Servers where you play : Servers are new now and i dont know where to play, i used to play on FAG but now its gone so now i play on fa1 but it seems like a bad server for rating (over 100 kills and with 22 rate i get minus rate? what the hell?)

# We ask you to post 3-4 pictures of 100 kills on the apply : Tbh i dont have any new pictures besides the old ones (few ones) i never really take pictures but most of the maps with 30m my score is what u guys look for, if u want i can post the old ones but that wud be pretty pointless... or i can take some pics of the future games if u really need it that much but really i never take any screens.

cheers

uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Empty Re: uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by uniqee Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Im over the chickens issue man, not raping them anymore, i realized its weird. I played streets of italy and i didnt feel anything towards them.

Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Number of posts : 5428
    Registration date : 2008-06-10

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Empty Re: uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by Aniky Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:06 pm

f1 good guy from past, should do fine now as well.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 pm

so how many more ppl to go?

anyhow just to make things clear: http://www.crossfire.nu/?x=forum&mode=item&id=43507

this is not really serious stuff its just me exceed dual and some other ppl u dont know (the ones i play random scrims with) that sometimes play for fun, we'd play like twice a week and not really giving a shit about winning so therefor is not serious at all, is more about beeing around on ventrilo. wouldnt really make me play less jaymod, exceed could confirm.

Its the same as it is now but with a tag on, honestly...
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male
    Number of posts : 6907
    Registration date : 2008-04-05
    Credits : 29017
    Xfire Xfire : vegasross
    ET Clan ET Clan : Pro* Owners

Post by Spl@$h~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:05 pm

if once you joined , you go inactive/ aren't active regularly because etpro,you will not be welcome.

Anyway you got only F1 , it's allright for trial period.
    Please create your name with pro* tag and post the link to be added @ TB.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:40 pm

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3138448 There u go. Whats the trial about by the way? being active?
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male

Post by Spl@$h~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm

a bit of everything , how you are acting on servers , if there is complains against you or not , activity , score ..

Everyone has to pass by a trial period .
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:53 pm

uhm i just got banned for wallhack on fa 1 and that was the only server i enjoyed playing...

i complained..
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-03-12
    Credits : 16688
    ET Clan ET Clan : =F|A=

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes you were banned for wallhack. Splash if you want demo pm me.
    JoeDirt
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Why didnt u take some punkbuster screen shots? i never cheated this is ridiculous.

i dont even know how to use a wallhack, jesus.

Last edited by uniqee on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Yes its ridiculous that you don't know how to hide your wallhack. I really hope that this does not become a habit for pro* since I already banned necro for the same thing last week.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:21 pm

oh god.

since the adming really belives im wallhackign because i shoot through trees/bushes he really wont get me unbanned and i dont really know if theres more decent jaymod servers to play at i cant be arsed to deal with this shit:D ill just not play jaymod. thanks for the chance anyhow.
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Like I said the demo shows you wallhacking. Splash is welcome to review it himself.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:38 pm

who the fuck cares. u wont change your mind and basically any decent jaymod server is yours, ill just not play jaymod.

jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Obviously Pro* cares they welcomed you back and you cheated using their tag.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 2 Mycfg

this is how my et looks like because my pc is fucked up.

i cant see thru walls and im not using any external program at all... but i can see thru certain trees because oh well, check the ss.

but i do NOT see through any wall.

review the demo and check if the only thing i was shooting thru which was suspictious were bushes/trees, and thats because i do see a tree but it doesnt have much sleevs so i can see if there is ppl behind it. sure u could say thats an advantatge for me but i do not like my et like this i dotn even have a crosshair i have to use a god damn piece of paper on my screen to aim
    Spl@$h~
    Spl@$h~
    * CLAN LEADER *
    * CLAN LEADER *

Male

Post by Spl@$h~ Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:10 pm

There is not just FA for jaymod , i dont play on FA ..
    take your time and check servers , use filters on trackbase.

About the demo i would like to take a look , if there is anyway to upload it and make it public to others watch it and give their opinions it would be great.

i shoot through trees/bushes

thats typical ETPRO if ppl know the good spots , but well didnt see the demo

i'll send a pm later , i've to go
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Demos are not public for a reason, we don't need to show cheaters where they failed and how to hide their cheats better, you can pm me on my forums and I will give you the link but only to you and I expect you not to share it with anyone unless you explicitly trust that they will not share the demo.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 pm

the demo will look as if i am wallhacking because of the trees issue. but at any time i see people behind any wall, only some trees etc. i can take more screen shots of my et and i can aswell take screenshots of the map i was "cheating" at so u can see why i could shoot through certain trees etc.

edit: joe did u take a look at the screenshot at all?

[19:17] =F|A=Maryse: right, when u spec with normal trees, its wh
    [19:17] uniqe: yeh but did i track ppl on any walls?
    [19:17] =F|A=Maryse: what is the command u use for the trees?
    [19:17] =F|A=Maryse: nope didn't notice anything apart trees

Thats the problem, i dont see the trees the same way u guys do.
    ahoi
    ahoi
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2012-01-28
    Credits : 13541
    Xfire Xfire : makepeacedontwargtfo
    ET Clan ET Clan : none

Post by ahoi Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

bob<3
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:20 pm

I am not referring to trees or bushes but how you track people through walls on half a dozen occasions. That screenshot is no relevant here.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:22 pm

according to other ppl the only thing why it looks like a wallhack its because of the trees, on the demo ull clearly see im not trackign anybody through any wall at all. now u are just lying.
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male
    Credits : 20129
    Xfire Xfire : animapersa90
    ET Clan ET Clan : Pro*

Post by Aniky Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:30 pm

jorgeporcada wrote:Demos are not public for a reason, we don't need to show cheaters where they failed and how to hide their cheats better, you can pm me on my forums and I will give you the link but only to you and I expect you not to share it with anyone unless you explicitly trust that they will not share the demo.

Cmon guys u are kiddn me, uniq cheating? u gotta be serious? Ever heard of tzac for etpro?U do realize that if he would be cheating he would have been banned by that anti cheat already by now. And cmon, who would really need cheat for owning bunch of nubs without any kind of gamesense on jaymod while he was able to play clean over at etpro? Its just smth that when u play etpro u get used to where ppl camp, u can predict where they re and where to preshot, if u would ever spec me at jaymod or etpro u would understand what im talking about, and jaymod its easy bash to play like that, as u use headphones, u can hear enemys walking at other side of walls, so u can predict when they will come and u can preshot with knowing they re there.. I would like to see this so called "demo" of him wallhacking so i can see on what accusments re based on. Ur free to pm me link of it here on this forum or under nickname "toxicc" over FA forums.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 pm

thanks ani but the demo might look like i am wallhacking because of how my et looks like, but u can notice on the demo i can only track people behind a tree. and how can u say these screenshots are not relevant THEY ARE, they show why i can track ppl behind a tree and why i cant see thru walls (even iif u say i looked like i could track walls, anybody with a bit of skill says i dont, that its just the trees)

[19:17] =F|A=Maryse: right, when u spec with normal trees, its wh
    [19:17] uniqe: yeh but did i track ppl on any walls?
    [19:17] =F|A=Maryse: what is the command u use for the trees?
    [19:17] =F|A=Maryse: nope didn't notice anything apart trees
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male
    Credits : 20129
    Xfire Xfire : animapersa90

Post by Aniky Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:40 pm

uniqee wrote:thanks ani but the demo might look like i am wallhacking because of how my et looks like, but u can notice on the demo i can only track people behind a tree. and how can u say these screenshots are not relevant THEY ARE, they show why i can track ppl behind a tree and why i cant see thru walls (even iif u say i looked like i could track walls, anybody with a bit of skill says i dont, that its just the trees)

Well screenshot cleary shows that the cfg is low graph with low details, therefor the trees arent showing as at other ppl screens, seeing from screenshot uni posted its nothing suprising he can see over the trees which is no reason to accuse someone of wallhacking, and cmon, we all know that since long time u do not need a wallhack to track someone over the walls, anyone with some skills and brains can do it, if u dont believe it, i can demostrate it anytime u want.
    que pasa?
    que pasa?
    * MODERATOR *

* MODERATOR *

Male
    Number of posts : 1936
    Registration date : 2010-02-04
    Credits : 21474
    Msn Msn : exceedftw@hotmail.com
    Xfire Xfire : christmaspwns
    Steam Steam : zaadleider

Post by que pasa? Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:41 pm

uni cheating? u gotta be kidding me. If this guy cheats, i have a circumsized penis. It's bullshit accusing him for cheating. I've been playing for years with uni and i can tell you he doesn't cheat. I agree with ani, I'd like to see this so called "demo" as well. I don't believe he cheats.
    Re$pecT
    Re$pecT
    Level :
    Level :

Male
    Number of posts : 216
    Registration date : 2009-06-21
    Credits : 16830

Post by Re$pecT Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

jorgeporcada wrote:Demos are not public for a reason, we don't need to show cheaters where they failed and how to hide their cheats better, you can pm me on my forums and I will give you the link but only to you and I expect you not to share it with anyone unless you explicitly trust that they will not share the demo.

I love this part "we don't need to show cheaters where they failed and how to hide their cheats better(...)" You banned me twice for wh too : ) No reasons , no screens , only whine on yours clan forum and accusing me for things I didn't do. Cya :*
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

@ani I am talking about jaymod here. What he did or did not do on etpro is not relevant. Anyone can own on etpro go to jaymod use a wallhack for shits and gigles and get busted and then make excuses. I am not some unreasonable guy I let other guys that have been busted from pro* play on my servers after their server ban expired. I take cheating on my servers seriously, but thankfully people like uniqe make it easy to spot, so he is either a nub first time user or his "brother" was doing it.
    @unique you tracked non-visible players through walls not trees, if someone has told you different tell them to watch the demo again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:36 pm