uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Prok

Welcome to The Professional Owners clan !

- If you get that pop up windows , it means you arent logged in , or you arent registered yet.
-WE HAVE A FUN SQUAD , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Pro1v

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Prok

Welcome to The Professional Owners clan !

- If you get that pop up windows , it means you arent logged in , or you arent registered yet.
-WE HAVE A FUN SQUAD , EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Pro1v

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Note:  The professional owners clan is closed for indeterminate period , but might come back .
Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro* Pro* pro* pro*

+15
ahoi
jorgeporcada
Spl@$h~
Pro*tOrMeNtIuM
Aniky
Jurse
Moon
D!Zz
PHOTOSYNTHESIS
MkS
polaklegend
que pasa?
jumala*
Colchack
uniqee
19 posters

uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male
    Number of posts : 2163
    Registration date : 2008-04-06
    Credits : 18257
    User's User's : options

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Empty uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by uniqee Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

# Introduce yourself : Old people knows me here already, i was here in the past when core& was made, then after sometime we made an scrim team here in old pro* and ive got into etpro and kept only playing it, now the etpro scene is kinda the same and its boring and ive been playing jaymod for some days now and i like it again and i want to keep playing it and this is the place i had the most fun at when i played jaymod so here i am.

# I have read and approved The recruitment rules : affirmative

# ET Name TB(trackabse.net) link : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=3107066 (shit scores but im getting used again to jaymod and feels weird tbh, also i cant seem to find a proper server to play at..

# Age : 19

# Country : Living in Mallorca.

# xfire : un1ii

# Your maximal raiting : honestly i dont remember, with sl about 22.80 or 23 i dont know (was a dif rating system?)
    # Past Clans ET names : on jaymod only Pro*

# Do you know and still in contact with some old fraggers who might be interested to join rating clan ? PHOTOSYNTHESIS wants to join along with a friend whos nick is cYAA both skilled.

# You know this is a FRAGGING / RATING and you need to be active regularly ? : yes sir

# What is your motivation to join Pro* ? feels boring to play jaymod alone and since i know the old faces here and ppl is about the same skill its funnier.

# Activity (how much you can play) : everyday but that depends, anyway dont worry about that whenevr i do have time i play et and im a total jerk and lazy so i play alot atm, on summer i might not play much tho but who doesnt?

# Servers where you play : Servers are new now and i dont know where to play, i used to play on FAG but now its gone so now i play on fa1 but it seems like a bad server for rating (over 100 kills and with 22 rate i get minus rate? what the hell?)

# We ask you to post 3-4 pictures of 100 kills on the apply : Tbh i dont have any new pictures besides the old ones (few ones) i never really take pictures but most of the maps with 30m my score is what u guys look for, if u want i can post the old ones but that wud be pretty pointless... or i can take some pics of the future games if u really need it that much but really i never take any screens.

cheers

Re$pecT
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 216
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Empty Re: uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by Re$pecT Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:44 pm

jorgeporcada wrote:Demos are not public for a reason, we don't need to show cheaters where they failed and how to hide their cheats better, you can pm me on my forums and I will give you the link but only to you and I expect you not to share it with anyone unless you explicitly trust that they will not share the demo.

I love this part "we don't need to show cheaters where they failed and how to hide their cheats better(...)" You banned me twice for wh too : ) No reasons , no screens , only whine on yours clan forum and accusing me for things I didn't do. Cya :*

jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Empty Re: uniqe/campesino #Closed #Try Later

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:53 pm

@ani I am talking about jaymod here. What he did or did not do on etpro is not relevant. Anyone can own on etpro go to jaymod use a wallhack for shits and gigles and get busted and then make excuses. I am not some unreasonable guy I let other guys that have been busted from pro* play on my servers after their server ban expired. I take cheating on my servers seriously, but thankfully people like uniqe make it easy to spot, so he is either a nub first time user or his "brother" was doing it.
    @unique you tracked non-visible players through walls not trees, if someone has told you different tell them to watch the demo again.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 pm

uniqe/campesino  #Closed #Try Later - Page 3 Mycfg2

more screenshots.

at joe: u are lying there, and the demo shows that, the demo shows i can only see through trees not walls because oh well, i cant see through walls and yes through trees;) and if i am med/+ on etpro i obviously kill the shit outta any jaymod player.

Last edited by uniqee on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Credits : 16688
    ET Clan ET Clan : =F|A=

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:02 pm

So thats how many cheaters in pro* 6-7? Good luck all but I have grown up things to do. @ splash you know where to reach me.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm

if u want i can record myself with a camera do over 120 kills and track ppl behind trees and u would see i cant see through freaking walls. but ur just stubborn

Last edited by uniqee on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male
    Number of posts : 5428
    Registration date : 2008-06-10
    Credits : 20129
    Xfire Xfire : animapersa90
    ET Clan ET Clan : Pro*

Post by Aniky Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm

jorgeporcada wrote:@ani I am talking about jaymod here. What he did or did not do on etpro is not relevant. Anyone can own on etpro go to jaymod use a wallhack for shits and gigles and get busted and then make excuses. I am not some unreasonable guy I let other guys that have been busted from pro* play on my servers after their server ban expired. I take cheating on my servers seriously, but thankfully people like uniqe make it easy to spot, so he is either a nub first time user or his "brother" was doing it.
    @unique you tracked non-visible players through walls not trees, if someone has told you different tell them to watch the demo again.

I do know ur talking about jaymod here, tho the facts remain why would a player playing mainly etpro, bust himself on some jaymod server, and ruin his chance of ever playing etpro competitive?

Actually most of the ppl playing etpro activily will know that hacking on jaymod isnt worth of getting busted and future more getting CB and ESL ban for the duration of cheating on some public server specially over jaymod side.

so he is either a nub first time user or his "brother" was doing it.

Or maybe ur wrong for the fact that not every bust u claim to be is valid? Ever thought that maybe just maybe u can be wrong and that the player being accused of cheating actually arent? Thought of the reason that not the same display every player have as u have on ur screen with ur cfg? U know that there re alot of different cfg around that makes ur display alot less graph depended, with lower details and like uniqe posted screenshot above, showing less details on the trees as well. Cleary i would like to see that demo u talking about, of busting him for wallhack, cus theres been plenty of accusments towards me on etpro and jaymod, that i have been wallhacking, yet the fact remains that the persons claiming to bust me, just lack exp at game itself and therefore thinking that if they see someone cheating, that they cannot be mistaken.

Its called hearing steps of enemy... ever played seriously game that u used good headphones and actually heard enemys behind walls? As i posted above at other post, u DO NOT need a wallhack to track non-visible players behind walls and like i said, only thing u need is good headphones and some gamesense. Its easy to preshoot when u hear enemy walking behind some wall and therefor u can use common sense when they will apear infront of u, tho u can preshot earlyer than u actually see person itself. Again im saying, if thats so hard to believe, im free to demonstrate anytime actions like this, as doing that on jaymod, is as easy as being accused of cheating or anything else.
    Re$pecT
    Re$pecT
    Level :
    Level :

Male
    Number of posts : 216
    Registration date : 2009-06-21
    Credits : 16830

Post by Re$pecT Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:39 pm

Guys.. It useless no need to defend unique because hes clean but you won't win vs server owners.
    que pasa?
    que pasa?
    * MODERATOR *

* MODERATOR *

Male
    Number of posts : 1936
    Registration date : 2010-02-04
    Credits : 21474
    Msn Msn : exceedftw@hotmail.com
    Xfire Xfire : christmaspwns
    Steam Steam : zaadleider

Post by que pasa? Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:12 pm

I hate the fact that FA admins always think they are right. Too bad.
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:52 pm

I don't claim to be right, I have solid proof instead. We don't just ban cause we feel like it, every demo is reviewed dozens of times by experienced people. I have proof for 100 percent of my bans something then no other clan does. If there is no proof person gets unbanned, as you can see in the unban section of F|A forums. As for why he would get busted in a jaymod server that its up to him to answer, as I am not a mind reader and I hate to speculate. I have kicked people out of F|A because they accused people of cheating without proof. Like I said I reviewed the demo myself and there is no doubt in my mind that he is cheating. @ que passa feel free to browse the F|A forums and you will see that every time F|A has fucked up we apologized. @ unique i will give you same deal i gave escobar/stupify, an1ty and other cheaters, you can appeal your ban in 3 months and I will consider lifting it if you can prove to us that you are clean. Thats all I will say on this issue.
    Have a good day.
    JoeDirt
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 pm

joe, i showed u screenshots of teh reason why i can track people behind a tree, u say i also track people behind walls but somebody else who watched the demo said that it looks like a wallhack because of the trees but nothing else, not walls whatsoever (anyway he is just giving his opinion). why should i wait 3 months? this is not fair u just got this wrong, i coul djust film myself playing et and this would show how u are wrong.
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male

Post by Aniky Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

jorgeporcada wrote:We don't just ban cause we feel like it, every demo is reviewed dozens of times by experienced people.

So can i see this demo of wallhacking and put my opinion next to it or will it be only FA ppl and rest can complain for nothing and ppl be baned based on some opinions u guys gave?
    rufio
    * CLAN MEMBER *

* CLAN MEMBER *

Male
    Number of posts : 195
    Registration date : 2010-02-04
    Credits : 16385
    Xfire Xfire : dirufio

Post by rufio Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:37 pm

use r_shownormals 1-0 watching the demo
    polaklegend
    polaklegend
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2011-11-18
    Credits : 13982
    ET Clan ET Clan : none

Post by polaklegend Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:52 pm

gl and about that demo thingy splash will take the right desicion i guess
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

the demo would only look like a wallhack if u dont take into consideration how my et looks like (because of the trees) but there is no wall tracking at all because i cant see through walls only some trees.
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 pm

Aniky wrote:
    jorgeporcada wrote:We don't just ban cause we feel like it, every demo is reviewed dozens of times by experienced people.

So can i see this demo of wallhacking and put my opinion next to it or will it be only FA ppl and rest can complain for nothing and ppl be baned based on some opinions u guys gave?
    Its not an opinion when you dont hide the fact you hack. I used a generalized statements above so try not to use it without context. I consider this issue closed since unique used his "its going to look" excuse. I came here because I was concerned that 2 guys on trial for your clan were busted cheating on my server in a span of a week and not to explain myself or explain to you how I run my servers and clan. Since this was a pointless exercise in mutual understanding please deactivate my account on the forums.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:43 pm

its not an excusse, you just shut your eyes off at my screenshots? u know whats an excuse and a balant lie? your accusation of me on tracking walls because people whos seen the demo doesnt say i track walls, only trees.

besides your total childish behaviour on not taking into consideration my screenshots u wouldnt even accept me to record a video of myself doing exactly the same while u can see my screen because u just cant be wrong, can u?

now u want to get your account off aswell? cant see anything here so u cant get any other opinion besides yours and your ass licking clan members? u surely do a great job in this matter.

Last edited by uniqee on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

uniqee wrote:the demo would only look like a wallhack if u dont take into consideration how my et looks like (because of the trees) but there is no wall tracking at all because i cant see through walls only some trees.
    Removing foliage is also a bannable offense, you have a clear advantage over other players. Maybe next time you argument would make more sense if you didn't repeat I can see through trees when you know you really shouldn't. Apparently you were playing etpro when they were giving out common sense.
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:47 pm

This is a part of the quote of the guy that gave you the info
    "I never shared any demos or any infos. He firstly talked about the trees, i didn't even watch demo at that time."
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:51 pm

i didnt remove foliage because i wanted to, i dont know how this happend butits rather annoying since i have to use a paper glued on my screen to aim. when i swear to u that i cant see through walls its because im not lying at all and u do see it on the demo that i can see through trees but not through walls.

the only way i think of to fix my issue is formating my pc which is pain in the ass but i would do for an unban because really, i didnt remove the foliage because i wanted to and its not that big of a deal (check the screenshots) but i do not use a wallhack. id be willing to fix this issue with formatting the pc (i do not know any other way, ive tried alot of things) for an unban.

i swear for my mums tits ive never used a wallhack, and i do understand this foliage thingie is unfair but belive me i wish i had my et normal.

@ your 2nd post, okay but how does this change anything? dont get him in trouble please. and no he never shared the demo with me, and i dont think he did with anybody else. i dont have the demo myself

but anywya he did watch it and he just doesnt want to get in trouble which is understable, yet my quotes are not false nor wrong.

Last edited by uniqee on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm

uniqee wrote:its not an excusse, you just shut your eyes off at my screenshots? u know whats an excuse and a balant lie? your accusation of me on tracking walls because people whos seen the demo doesnt say i track walls, only trees.

besides your total childish behaviour on not taking into consideration my screenshots u wouldnt even accept me to record a video of myself doing exactly the same while u can see my screen because u just cant be wrong, can u?

now u want to get your account off aswell? cant anything here so u cant get any other opinion besides you anre your ass licking clan members? u surely do a great job in this matter.
    You are missing the whole reason why I came here. I don't give a shit about you. I give a shit about Splash and thats it. Got it..good. You can delete hax you can take ss without hax, these guys here might be stupid enough to believe you but I am not. The person who told you that they watched the demo didn't even watch it, they only watched it when I bitched them out in my private sections for talking shit without looking at the evidence.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm

he did watch it since i asked him twice he said that i do not track walls but i do track trees and i bet thats how the demo looks like.

i didnt delete any hacks, i showed u how my et looks like and WHY I CAN SEE THROUGH TREES AND THEREFOR TRACK PPL WHO U MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE BUT I DO EVEN IF I AM NOT CHEATING.
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 pm

I am done here @splash deactivate my account since I don't need it anymore
    @unique you can appeal the ban in 3 months
    @rest happy fraggin and those without bans are more then welcome on all of F|A server in all the games that we cover.
    uniqee
    Level :
    Level :

Male

Post by uniqee Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am

what happends when u appeal a ban in 3 months?

and anyhow i dont think it would help since i'll be playing on the same level

by the way i do not have any ban anywhere, only yours;)

Last edited by uniqee on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male

Post by Aniky Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

Still waiting for that demo to see... anything or just ignoring again?..
    jorgeporcada
    Level :
    Level :

Post by jorgeporcada Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:04 am

@unique We make a decision based on certain factors, you might need to be teamviewed for a period of time.
    @aniky nauci kako da citas engleski papak vec sam odgovorio

@splash deactivate, I am deleting the bookmark from my browser.
    Adios tramposos ajajaja
    Aniky
    Aniky
    * CO LEADER *

* CO LEADER *

Male

Post by Aniky Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 am

jorgeporcada wrote:@unique We make a decision based on certain factors, you might need to be teamviewed for a period of time.
    @aniky nauci kako da citas engleski papak vec sam odgovorio

@splash deactivate, I am deleting the bookmark from my browser.
    Adios tramposos ajajaja

rofl, u talking that to me, no wonder ur such an idiot, could at least post a fking link for this shit demo, but no wonder.... talking to a guy who think he god at knowlage of busting ppl...
    polaklegend
    polaklegend
    Level :
    Level :

Number of posts : 97
    Registration date : 2011-11-18
    Credits : 13982
    ET Clan ET Clan : none

Post by polaklegend Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 am

Aniky I don't wanna start a fight but JoeDirt said it at the start and I recall 'I will give the demo to splash if splash wants to give it then he can but make sure this demo is not getting public'. I think it's pretty weird that the video cannot be public because if he obviously cheats on the demo everybody would know that uni is a hacker (wich I don't believe right now) the only thing I can say is that I agree in all your opinions Joe and uni (even tho ur cfg do look weird) but wihout seen this video you should'nt have made this arguments public because nobody knows the truth. Should have pm Splash JoeBro. For now gl in your trial unique and hf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:58 pm